Soy milk, a very nutritious drink, is made from soaking, grinding and boiling soybeans with water. It is the first and the most popular nondairy alternative to cow’s milk. However, if you drink it in an unhealthy way, this nutrient-rich drink may become a poison to destroy your body. We can supply you best quality soybean milk making machine and bean curd making machine.
Benefits of Drinking Soy Milk
* Build up your body. Soy milk contains a variety of essential nutrients, including fatty acids, proteins, fiber, vitamins, and minerals, which are helpful to improve your physical fitness.
* Prevent diabetes. Soy milk contains high amounts of fiber, which can efficiently prevent the excessive absorption of glucose.
* Prevent hypertension and heart disease. Soy milk is rich in stigmasterol, kalium, magnesium, calcium, etc. The nutrients can improve the myocardial nutrient, lower the cholesterol and prevent vasospasm.
* Prevent brain stroke. Magnesium and calcium can lower the blood lipid level obviously. Thus effectively prevent cerebral infarction and cerebral hemorrhage. Besides, the lecithin contained in soy milk can reduce the death of brain cells to boost brain functions.
* Prevent cancer. Selenium and molybdenum in soy milk have a strong ability to inhibit and curing cancer, especially stomach cancer, intestinal cancer, and breast cancer.
* Prevent the trachitis. Glutamic can prevent the spasm of bronchial smooth muscle.
* Prevent aging. Selenium and Vitamin E and Vitamin C have the function of resist oxidation.
* It can also prevent senile dementia, HIV, constipation, etc.
Drinking the Soy Milk Healthily
1. The soy milk must be boiled. Born soy milk contains harmful substances, like saponin, trypsin inhibitor, etc. Drinking the undercooked soy milk will have symptoms of nausea, vomiting, cramps, and diarrhea.
2. Eat some starch food (bread, cake, steamed bun) when drinking soy milk. Under the effect of starch, the nutrients can be absorbed sufficiently. 3. Do not drink it on an empty stomach, or the protein in the soy milk will be burnt through being converted to heat.
4. Do not put the brown sugar in the soy milk. Organic acid in the brown sugar and protein will give a precipitate, so the nutrients are destroyed greatly.
5. Do not have soy milk and egg simultaneously. Sticky protein in the egg and trypsin in the soy milk can produce the substances that can not be digested by us. Therefore, egg and soy milk will lose their original nutritional values.
6. Antibiotics (tetracycline, erythromycin) can destroy the nutritional value of soy milk. These two substances will have a reaction of antagonism. So the time interval between drinking antibiotics and soy milk should be more than one hour.
7. Drinking soy milk may not be a good idea for everyone. Soy milk belongs to cold food. It is not safe for the people who have the diseases of acute gastritis, chronic superficial gastritis, gastric ulcer, kidney stones, and gout.