The following are a few really great juicing tips and facts that can help you get the best out of your Juicing Machine. We supply juice making machine to help you easily get fresh, nutritious fruit and vegetable juice.
A Few Juicing Tips
The following are a few really great juicing tips that can help you get the best out of your Juicing Machine.
• Roll up any leafy greens into a ball before inserting into the feeding chute.
• Some pulp remaining in juice is normal. It increases the juice’s flavor and nutritive value.
• Bananas and avocados tend to make a puree and not juice. Try a blender instead for these 2 delicious and healthy foods.
• Be sure to check the pulp bin often to see if it needs to be empty if you’re juicing in large quantities.
• To keep juices from discoloring during storage, add a few teaspoons of lemon juice.
• Serve juices immediately, as the flavor and nutrient content decreases rapidly when juices are stored. If it is necessary to juice fruits and vegetables sometime before serving, cover container tightly and refrigerate.
A Few Juicing Facts
The following are a few really great juicing facts that can help you get the best out of your Juicing Machine.
• You’ll get about 8 ounces of juice from 1 pound of produce.
• Juicer Machines that operate at a slower speed tend to produce a higher quality of juice. The heat will spoil the flavor and nutrition of the juice.
• When you use a softer fruit or vegetable, such as strawberries and peaches, the juice will be thick (also known as nectar). The softer the texture of a fruit or vegetable, the thicker the juice produced. Apricots, peaches, pears, melons, and strawberries are soft textured fruits. The juice that is extracted from these fruits is very thick and is known as nectar. It is best to combine these juices with thinner juices, such as carrot, apple, etc. Beet greens, parsley, spinach, and watercress yield very rich and thick juices. They are very strong-flavored and taste best when combined with other fruits and vegetables.