Vacuum Packing Machine Introduction
Vacuum packing machine can do vacuum packing and fill nitrogen packing. Whirlston semi-automatic vacuum pacing machine has two working room, which is suitable for big quantity products vacuum packing. This machine is used for sealing all kinds of products like special local products, aquatic products, drugs, chemical materials, etc, and also solid, powdery and mushily products. Packing materials can be various plastic and aluminum foil bag.
Nitrogen Filling Packing Machine Features
1. The packing machine is made of stainless steel, can pack not only food, fruit, vegetable, medicine but also silver jewelry, antiques, etc.
2. This machine has good vacuum-pumping performance, suitable for the vacuum package of the plastic bag, compound bag, etc.
3. The machine is also appropriate for the commercial network, small enterprise, medical treatment units, restaurants, hotels, etc.
4. This machine is small in size, light in weight, simple mechanism, convenient and easy to operate.
Nitrogen Filling Packing Machine Application
Vacuum packing machine is widely used in packing all kinds of meat products, pickles, seafood, freezing products, medical products, chemical things, valued metal, clothes, hardware, electronic products, food, vacuum products and so on liquid, solid, powder type goods.
Vacuum packing machine can prevent oxygen, retain freshness, and extend the length of preservation. It is mainly used for small packages, with a high degree of vacuum.
Nitrogen Filling Packing Machine Technical Property
1. Vacuum packing machine can do vacuum, seal, and print on the packing materials one time.
2. All are made with stainless steel. The vacuum chamber is polished and the whole sealing. It can be used in bad weather and can be moved easily.
Vacuum Nitrogen Filled Packing Machine Technical Data
|Packing capacity||60-160 ( times/h)||90-360( times/h)||90-360( times/h)|
|Sealing of bag size||400×10/2 (mm)||500×10/2mm||600×10/2mm|
|Overall Dimension||540*520*920 mm||1220*680*900 mm||1425*720*950 mm|