Introduction of Oil Refinery
The edible oil refinery is necessary for edible oil milling plant. The crude oil obtained by screw pressing and solvent extraction of oilseeds needs to be refined in edible oil refinery because there are still some impurities such as phospholipids, FFA, pigment, odor, etc. in the crude oil. With a high degree of automation, our oil refining machine can refine about 20 kinds of oil, in a small production line or in large oil plant.
Main Oil Refining Process Steps
1. Degumming: The purpose of Degumming Vegetable Oils is to remove Gums. All oils have hydratable and non-hydratable gums.
2. Neutralizing: The purpose of Neutralizing Vegetable Oils is to remove Free-Fatty Acids (FFA).
3. Bleaching: The purpose of Bleaching is to remove color pigments contained in Vegetable Oils.
4. Deodorizing: The purpose of Deodorizing Vegetable Oils is to remove odor substances.
5. Dewaxing: The purpose of Winterization Vegetable Oils is to remove waxes especially in those oils that contain waxes.
Oil Refining Plant Features
1.High quality: the main parts of the machine are made of stainless steel and alloy steel.
2.Reliable appearance: the appearance of the equipment is simple and reliable, and it is very easy to operate.
3.Practical applicability: there is no need to design especially workshop, it can use both indoor and outdoor.
Application Scope of Oil Refining Machine
Refining crude oil: soybean oil, mustard seed oil, cottonseed oil, sunflower seed oil, peanut oil, rice bran oil, safflower seed oil, corn germ oil, camellia seed oil, etc.
Leave A Comment