Brine Injector Machine Description
Saline injection machine is of reliable quality and designed for injecting brine or flavor-enhancing fluid into fresh boneless pork and beef products. It can also inject poultry meat with bones, such as chicken, ducks, and geese. It can optimize the amount of brine injected into the product with low pressure. The compounded aqueous solution can tenderize the meat and improve the meat product grade and product rate. Saline injection machine is widely applied in the meat processing industry.
Brine Injector Machine Features
1. Saline injection machine is made of 304 stainless steel, easy operation, and low maintenance.
2. The injector can process meat with bones. When the needle touches the hard material, it will automatically lift up to avoid damage
3. According to the different size and texture of the meat, the distance between needles, injecting pressure and speed and the transmission step can be adjusted at a variable frequency.
4. Use compressed air to clean the needles more conveniently and efficiently. It is available to avoid the occlusion of the needles. Easy to clean and ensure sanitarily.
Advantages of the Meat Injecting Brine
1. Fast flavor – Marinades and brines take time to work and penetrate the meat. Injecting gets instant penetration and gets flavor throughout the meat in 5 minutes.
2. Tender texture – Some marinades help the heat in breaking down the structure of the meat, making it tender.
3. Add moisture – injecting liquid into a piece of meat obviously increases the moisture in the roast.
Tips & warnings
Most brine injects are not dishwasher safe. Wash them right after use with warm soapy water.
Oil the needle before injecting into the meat. This is to ensure the needle goes in smoothly and also helps protect the needle.
Always practice smart meat handle. Wash your hands thoroughly between each step to avoid cross-contamination. Use a separate cutting board for meat as you do for all your other chopping.
Keep in mind it is a large hypodermic needle and is sharp.