Vacuum Marinated Machine Introduction
The marinated machine can be used to process brine soaked meat and is necessary for meat processing plants, supermarkets, meat shops, and fast food outlets. We have two kinds of marinated machines: common marinated machine and vacuum marinated machine. It uses a mechanical roll barrel principle to make the meat rub each other in the barrel to make the marinade immerge into the meat. It is easy to operate and clean.
|Dimension||900*660*910 mm||900*660*910 mm|
|Application||Marinated meat and vegetables||Marinated meat and vegetables with high speed|
Vacuum Marinated Machine Application
It applies to different meat processing factories and fast food chains. The aircraft is also applicable to all types of poultry products, split poultry products, chunks of meat products, and ham raw meat marinated. Vacuum marinated machine is suitable for food before cooking or frying food tasty, and other seasonings fill items. It can help the meat keep tender and taste well. Static marinated can maintain the shape and improve the appearance and the color of the fruit and vegetable chips.
Marinated Machine Features
–Stainless steel circular, beautiful appearance, timing function.
–Fashionable to drive unique, reasonable structure, convenient operation, small size, pleasing in appearance, uniform speed, large output.
–Large capacity, good sealing, fast curing (15 minutes), power and other characteristics.
–It can be cured a variety of meat and other foods, preserved foods that are not deformed.
Some General Rules for Marinating
1. Always marinate in the refrigerator. Never leave the meat on the counter. Believe that, it makes a difference.
2. Never marinate different meats together. Different meats have different cooking times.
3. Never marinate in aluminum foil. A chemical reaction takes place and your meat will taste horrible. A glass, porcelain, or plastic container works best.
4. Poultry and cubed/stew meat can be marinated up to 2 days; beef, veal, pork, and lamb roasts, chops, and steaks may be marinated up to 5 days.
5. If you plan on using some of the marinade for basting while on the grill, make sure you thoroughly heat the marinade before the meat leaves the grill.
Most Marinades Include Three Key Components
• First, an acidic ingredient, such as vinegar, wine, tomatoes, yogurt, or citrus juice. The acid agent makes meat easier to digest, helps slow the growth of harmful bacteria, and allows moisture and flavor to permeate the meat.
• Next, an agent that adds sweet, spicy, or salty notes. Good options include Dijon mustard, soy sauce, honey, chopped chili peppers, or other vegetable or fruit purees.
• Finally, an accent of dried spices or fresh ginger, garlic, or herbs.