Wet Peanut Peeling Machine Introduction
Wet type peanut peeling machine is specialized equipment to peel the red coat of soaked peanuts. Wet type peeling can ensure more high integrity of the peeled peanuts. As peanuts can be processed into many different kinds of snacks, there is a high demand for peanut preprocess. Wet peanut peeling is a common method to remove peanut kernel from the red skin and make purer peanut products.
Wet Peanut Peeling Machine Features
1. Can process not only peanuts but also almonds, apricots, and soybeans.
2. High peeling efficiency, high integrity, no pollution.
3. Automatic processing and discharging kernels from red skins, labor-saving.
4. The large capacity of 200kg/h, easy operation, and maintenance.
Wet Peanut Peeling Process
1. Peanuts are soaked in cold water for 30 minutes and hot water for 1 minute before peeled.
2. Put the wet peanuts in the hopper, and the vibration brings peanuts into the rotating rubber wheel which is fixed by three powerful rollers.
3. The blades cut the outer red skin and the wheel presses peeled peanuts into discharging hopper.
4. The peeled peanuts have high integrity of about 98%.