Rotary Nut Roaster Introduction
The rotary nut roaster can be widely used for roasting various seeds and nuts like cashews, almonds, hazelnuts, rapeseeds, sunflower, soybean, sesame seeds, chestnut, cottonseed, and coconut, etc. The versatile energy sources of wood, coal, gas, and LPG make it popular in many places in the world.
Application Range of Rotary Nut Roasting Machine
1. Food: coffee beans, sunflower seed, chestnut, nuts, cashew, peanuts, soybeans, corn, etc. various kinds of grain seeds raw materials to smokeless baked dry product to eat.
2. Vegetables: all kinds of vegetable dehydration or tea drying.
3. Medicinal materials: drying or steamed fry.
4. Oil press seeds: all kinds of seeds raw material before oil processing, heat treatment the seeds dehydration.
5. Powder: wheat flour, corn flour, chili powder, cassava flour, etc.
Rotary Nut Roaster Features
1. Adopts advanced rotary drum structure, the roaster works in a completely closed environment and ensures hygiene products.
2. Stainless steel saves the trouble of sticking and makes the machine easy to clean.
3. Adjustable temperature controlling device provides the perfect heat and perfect roasted products.
4. Electric engine, you can also choose other fuel such as wood, coal, gas, LPG, etc. as an energy source.
5. Simple structure, easy to operate.
6. Low investment, high profit. Environmentally friendly.
Promising Development of Rotary Nut Roaster
Considering the nut processing condition, in the long run, the concept of low carbon and energy -saving has become the developing trend of the global industry, so does nut roasting industry. While our rotary roaster has turned to an electromagnetic engine and will realize zero carbon emission.