Mini Donut Machine Introduction
Our mini donut machine is designed to make the delicious donut conveniently. It could make 5 donuts in 3-5 minutes. The donuts are sandwich heated, so have average gold color and good quality. There are several models for you to choose according to your need.
|Model||Capacity (pc/h)||Power (kw)|
The Application of Mini Donut Machine
Suitable for various equipment industries to use, such as Tea restaurant equipment, cake room equipment, coffee shop equipment, bakery equipment, western food shop equipment, drinks shop equipment, Chinese food shop equipment, leisure food factory equipment, frozen foods factory equipment, condiment processing plant equipment and other.
Mini Donut Machine Features
1. Widely used for making a myriad of products like delicious donuts, cookies, and cakes in catering industries, coffee shops, bakeries and home.
2. The whole machine integrates molding, frying and discharging.
3. Cook crisp golden donuts in 3~5 minutes; peanut, sesame or fruit nut can be added on the cookie surface when molding.
4. Stainless steel surface, aluminum mold to keep products sanitary.
5. A removable drip-tray surrounding the bottom plate will collect any batter excess thus making it easy to clean; with non-stick coating.
How to Use a Donut Making Machine
1. Plug in the donut machine and allow it to heat for 3 to 5 minutes. Make sure that the donut maker’s light is on.
2. Lift the donut machine’s lid. Fill each section 3/4 full with dough. Close the lid.
3. Allow the donuts to cook for about 4 minutes. Open the lid to check on the donuts. They should be golden brown. Cook the donuts for 1 to 2 more minutes, if needed.
4. Use tongs to remove the donuts from the machine. Place the hot donuts on a cooling rack. Refill the donut holes with batter, and repeat Steps 2 through 4.
Where to Set Up A Mini Donuts Concession Stand
The biggest advantage of a mobile mini donut concession is its great flexibility and you can move it to wherever as you wish. As there are many outdoor activities on weekends and festivals, you can choose some fixed sites to place your mini donut stand. Since the mini donut operation can be as big or small as you like, you can also set one at coffee shops, bakeries, mall kiosks, food courts, sports arenas and entertainment complexes.