Rice Noodle/Vermicelli Machine Introduction
Our rice noodle machine is your perfect choice to process rice, corn, sweet potato, yam, potato, tapioca, and many other starch products into Asian style vermicelli or noodle directly, without using crusher and mixer. Change different molds to make corn noodle, rice noodle or rice cake.
The series of rice noodle making machines are with compact structure, practical function, and fine performance. It can be used to produce noodles and Western Pastry and suitable for hotels, restaurants and processing factory.
|WM-60||220V/ 380V||3kw||50-60 kg/h||70kg||980*430*1200mm|
|WM-100||380V||7.5kw||100-120 kg/h||230kg||110*520*1400 mm|
|WM-200||380V||11.5kw||180-200 kg/h||280kg||980*1200*1400 mm|
|WM-250||380V||15kw||230-250 kg/h||420kg||123*1100*1600 mm|
|WM-350||380V||19kw||320-350 kg/h||520kg||123*1100*1850 mm|
|WM-400||380V||23kw||380-400 kg/h||580kg||123*1150*1850 mm|
Rice Noodle/Vermicelli Machine Principle
Mill the soaked materials to prepare a milk-like paste and then transfer this paste into a moving plate where the paste is teamed to produce a sheet. Then the sheet can be cut into rice noodle slice or rice rolls. The powdered vegetable can be added to enhance the flavor and nutrition.
Rice Noodle/Vermicelli Machine Feature
1. The whole machine is made of stainless steel and can be dismantled for clean.
2. Simple producing process and one person can operate. Save time and labor.
3. Small in size, low cost, and high profit.
4. Various function with many molds according to different materials.
5. The rice noodles/vermicelli features fineness, transparency, cooking tolerance, smooth taste, and rich nutrient.
Differences of Soba, Udon, Vermicelli Rice Noodles, and Rice Noodles
1. Soba: These noodles are made from buckwheat flour and have a correspondingly strong, nutty flavor. Dried soba looks like flat spaghetti and is usually light beige to dark brown-gray in color.
2. Udon: chewy and soft, these thick wheat noodles are best when you can find them fresh. Dried udon is still good, but the texture is denser. Udon has a neutral flavor, so they make a good choice for strongly-flavored dishes.
3. Vermicelli rice noodles: vermicelli noodles are made from rice flour and have a very similar texture to angel hair pasta. The dried noodles come in packets of long, very thin, translucent threads.
4. Rice noodles: these are also made from rice flour, but flatter and softer when cooked.