Fully Automatic Potato Chips Production Line Description
Fully potato chips production line is composed of the following continuous process: Potatoes cleaning and peeling-picking -cutting-blanching-dewatering-frying-de-oiling-flavoring -packing
1. Potato cleaning and peeling: it is the first step to process potato chips. The elevator is used to transfer potatoes into cleaning and peeling machine.
2. Picking: choose the well-formed potatoes to be cut into strips. The potato chips machine is reasonably designed with stainless steel blades which ensure smooth and uniform cutting.
3. Blanching: a must-have to preserve authentic flavor which is important in making natural potato chips.
4. Frying: this part needs the relative dried potato strips, thus dewatering is needed. The dewatered potato strips are low in moisture and ready to fry.
5. De-oiling: makes potato chips more healthy and palatable.
6. Flavoring: In this step, you can season whatever flavor you like onto the potato chips.
7. Packing: The last step, to pick the uniform potato chips and package them for sale.
Fully Automatic Potato Chips Production Line Characteristics
1. All the machines are made of stainless steel.
2. The whole line just needs 1 person to operate, labor and cost saving.
3. Low investment, low energy consumption, and no noise.
4. We can customize different processing capacity for you.
Automatic Potato Chips Production Line Technical Data
|2||Potato washing& peeling machine||4.75kw/380v/50hz||2300*1000*1200mm|
|3||Potato picking line||0.75kw/380v/50hz||6000*800*800mm|
|5||Potato chips machine||1.5kw/380v/50hz||1000*800*1600mm|
|12||Picking and choosing line||0.75kw/380v/50hz||6000*800*800mm|
Leave A Comment