Potato Chips Frying Machine Introduction
Potato chips frying machine is designed to fry various foods, especially for potato chips, french fries, potato crisps, etc. This machine can fry various foods at the same time and there is no taste mixture between foods. It adopts the oil-water mixed technology to effectively fry foods with less oil consumption.
Potato Chips Frying Machine Features
1. Advanced oil-water mixed technology. Oil and water have different densities and will separate automatically in a container, during frying process oil in the upper can fry foods, while water in the bottom can absorb residues.
2. Fried foods are clean, fresh without turning dark at all because the residues in the water will discharge out of the machine with water.
3. Dual temperature control. Oil and water temperature can be controlled automatically, which ensures the water will not boil to make oil spill.
4. Multi-function. Fry various foods at the same time, no taste mixture.
5. 50% oil saving. No need to change oil frequently, prolong oil usage time.
6. Made of stainless steel makes the machine to have high quality and long service time.
7. High efficiency and low manpower cost make it an ideal choice for frying foods.
8. Low energy cost. The efficient heating system reduces energy waste and largely reduce energy cost.
9. Simple operation, easy to clean and maintain.
10. No oil smoke, environmentally friendly.
11. Two discharging types for you to choose: manual discharging and automatic discharging.
Tips to Pay Attention When Using Potato Chips Frying Machine
1. Fryer switch should be connected to a leakage protector and the machine should be connected to an earth line.
2. In order to avoid burning the electrothermal pipe, add water and oil into the machine before connecting the power supply.
3. During frying, do not pour water into the oil tank if the oil temperature exceeds 80℃.
4. When frying foods with high moisture content, do not fry too much every time in case of oil boils and hurts people.
5. The operator should not leave during frying, turn off the power if necessary.
6. Clean up the fryer regularly so as to assure normal operation.