Introduction of Potato Cutting Machine
Potato cutting machine is mainly used to cut potatoes, sweet potatoes, carrots, leaf mustard and taros into strips, crinkles or slices. Round or other different types of potato chips could also be made through changing blades. This machine adopts centrifugal principle. The thickness of strips can be adjusted freely by increasing or decreasing spacers between the blades. It can be used in potato chips processing procedures, it was also widely adopted by restaurants and snack factories.
Features of Potato Cutting Machine
1. Wide application. Applies to various foods, such as sweet potatoes, potatoes, carrots, mustard and so on.
2. Multi-function. Different shapes and thickness are available.
3. The finished products are smooth and uniform with a low breakage rate.
4. High-quality stainless steel makes the machine durable and sturdy.
5. High output, low manpower, and energy cost.
6. Compact structure, beautiful appearance.
7. Simple operation, easy to clean and maintain.
8. The centrifugal principle adopted low vibration.
Tips for Safely Using Potato Cutting Machine
1. Before turn on the power, take out of the instruction book, accessories from the charging barrel and feed inlet, then check if there are any other things located there. Check the connection of each part, screws and power line.
2. Connect the power line as required. After connecting the ground lead you can inspect the rotation direction and make sure the machine whirls towards knife edge.
3. For cutting potato slices, adjust cutter as follows. Take out of the strip-cutting knife box and fix spare board to where the strip-cutting knife was. Next, turn on the power switch and put cleaned potatoes into feed inlet, then the cut potatoes will come out from the discharge port. For better potato slices, add a small amount of water into discharge port.