Potato Chips Production Line Flowchart & Detailed Description
Potato cleaning and peeling—cutting—blanching—dewatering—frying—de-oiling—flavoring –packing
1. We should prepare the well-formed potatoes to make uniform potato chips and save the trouble of selecting, which is also convenient to clean and peel the similar sized potatoes.
2. After washing and peeling, the potatoes are cut into even potato strips whose thickness can be adjusted freely.
3. Blanching in hot water is necessary to keep the natural potato flavor and color.
4. Dewatering can reduce frying time and improve frying quality, thus it is indispensable to the frying part.
5. Frying is the key part. We should control the temperature and heat to make sure the potato chips are fried perfectly.
6. De-oiling means filtering the extra edible oil to make potato chips healthy and packed easily.
7. Add whatever kind of flavor that you like to make more tasty potato chips.
8. The last step is packing which can make the potato chips fresh and easy to store.
Characters of Semi-automatic Potato Chips Production Line
1) This complete potato chips production line is made of stainless steel, durable and healthy.
2) Customized solutions. According to your capacity, we have semi-automatic and fully automatic processing line for your choice.
3) Wide application. Apart from using potato as material, you could also use other food as well, such as sweet potato, carrot and other kinds of taros.
4) Multipurpose cutting machine, be able to cut potatoes to slice or bar shape, and the thickness and size are adjustable.
5) The advanced frying machine, highly increasing the using life of oil, saving energy.
Small Potato Chips Production Line Technical Data